Saturday 21 April 2012

My Bed!

Someone doesn't like hospital food!
So we are home from the hospital now, and boy am I excited to have a sleep in my own bed. However I can't, I don't know why, seeing as I am shattered from this weeks hospital stay!

Willow was finally diagnosed with Pneumonia which is a good explanation for all the coughing and the wheezing. It doesn't quite explain the state that she was in on Wednesday though, so I suppose we'll stick with the first explanation for that - a febrile fit/convulsion.

The past few days have been scary! But for now I better get some sleep, we've got a busy weekend ahead. Firstly we have the first of a series of Caterpillar Music classes in the morning, and then I have all of my work toward my photography exam to complete! I do so hope I get it all finished!

Good Night :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment